Homemade Chinese Pork Jerkey - Bak Kwa 肉干

>> Saturday, November 26, 2011

Align Center
In just a few more days I will be heading home. Besides busy packing my stuff, I am also busy practising the necessary skills that I need to perform when I go home. Even before I reach home, I am already loaded with a long to-do list. Yes, it is a to- do baking/ cooking list. On the top of the list is Homemade Bak Kwa. I had attempted to make this tasty treat a few months ago, but the picture that I had taken was blur and off focus, so the perfectionist me will not allow this delicious snack to be mistaken as a piece of black, dried piece of blunder in the kitchen. Haha.

Please feast with your eyes for the time being!

OH SO JUICY !



Are you drooling yet?





I will be back with the recipe very soon !


Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

Cooking Gallery November 27, 2011 at 2:01 AM  

My mum and I bought some beef jerky from Singapore the last time we were there, looking forward to seeing the recipe, your bak kwa looks delish...!

Sonia (Nasi Lemak Lover) November 27, 2011 at 7:03 PM  

Yes, I am drooling over here, hehehe..await for your recipe , i going to make some for coming CNY...

Elena November 30, 2011 at 6:06 AM  

I am craving for it.........

Alice December 5, 2011 at 11:57 PM  

yes yes i'm drooling a pail!
awaiting for the recipe :)

Ambitious Food Lover December 11, 2011 at 4:26 AM  

Hi. I would love to invite you to join Homebakers.Alliance. :)

My mission is to
- Unite every passionate homebakers in this planet.
- Improve the branding and quality of homebaked goods.
- Making them the preferred choice (compare to factory products) by the consumers.

Please join us and revolutionize the baking industry.

http://homebakers-alliance.com/

Honey boy February 10, 2012 at 9:15 PM  

I never think I could ever make Pork jerkey at home... this looks so good!!

I would to share an award with you. Please drop by my blog to claim it, Thanks!!

Blessed Homemaker March 14, 2012 at 7:43 PM  

I heart homemade bak kwa. Made some last year but still didn't have time to blog about it. Yours look good.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I'm a Malaysian girl, from Ipoh who is currently in Perth, Western Australia pursuing her studies in Psychology. I find great comfort in baking and cooking, and enjoy sharing them with my family and friends. Started my baking passion when I was 14, and continuing to love every bit of it! Welcome to my world of flour, eggs and butter !

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Licence (Malaysia)

Creative Commons Licence All sources at I heart My Bakes by Weng is protected by the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Licence (Malaysia). If you would like to use any of my work, please attribute appropriately. Thank you.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP