Dot Dot Roll

>> Friday, August 19, 2011

A very well-delayed post! But I am finally able to upload it. I have been busy with work and uni assignments since uni started. And I really can't wait to go home when the semester holiday comes in December! *jumping in joy*

Look at the fine texture!


Recipe for Dot Dot Swiss Roll

3 egg yolks
15 gm sugar
60 ml water
oil 40 ml
flour 80 gm

3 egg whites
50 gm sugar

Method

*Typical chiffon cake method*




My favourite shot! Hehe!


Have a great weekend !


Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

a.chander December 2, 2011 at 10:32 AM  

I chanced upon your blog as I was looking for more Chiffon recipes :) And I love your Dot Dot roll! Could you please share how you achieved the dots? And how do you successfully roll it? I've had terrible experiences making swiss rolls of any sort :P

Thanx!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I'm a Malaysian girl, from Ipoh who is currently in Perth, Western Australia pursuing her studies in Psychology. I find great comfort in baking and cooking, and enjoy sharing them with my family and friends. Started my baking passion when I was 14, and continuing to love every bit of it! Welcome to my world of flour, eggs and butter !

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Licence (Malaysia)

Creative Commons Licence All sources at I heart My Bakes by Weng is protected by the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Licence (Malaysia). If you would like to use any of my work, please attribute appropriately. Thank you.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP